Friday, August 14, 2009

Tweeting my way to Independence/Inter-dependence!!

First and foremost, let me wish all my fellow countrymen a very very Happy Independence Day. Well, today being one of the most important day of the year, I thought of doing something different, something which will make me feel independent......something much more expressive than my blog........something with which I wud be able to share tit-bits with all my friends......when I did some thinking, twitter was the natural choice.........So, here I am, tweeting my Independence!!

To keep in touch with my tweets, you all can visit this blog of mine, or follow my tweets here: http://twitter.com/_anish

No comments:

InsurTech 2.0

The Life Insurance industry is going through a disruption, as we see a lot of tech giants getting converging in the Insurtech space. This...